We are committed to providing a “sparkling clean” standard. We want your vacation space to be a relaxing, safe and hygienic retreat from the outside world.
We follow best practices from WHO, CDC and the Italian Ministry of Health to provide peace of mind when you stay with us.
We clean thoroughly before guest arrival with products like Citrosil Home Protection, guaranteed to eliminate 99,9% of germs and bacteria. We sanitize high-touch surfaces (counters, doorknobs, and light switches), using approved cleaning products like disinfectants with 70% alcohol.
All bed linens, bath towels, beach towels and kitchen towels are removed and professionally laundered after every guest stay. All throw blankets and throw pillow covers are washed after every guest stay.
Our apartments include dish soap, dishwasher tablets and laundry liquid for our guests’ use.
We provide our guests with hand sanitizer and masks as well as environmentally friendly cleaning products.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we:
- wear masks (Italian law requires all people to wear masks outdoors and indoors in public),
- practice social distancing and
- wash our hands often and/or use hand sanitizer.
Our home safety measures include the providing:
- Fire extinguisher (in the kitchen, under the sink)
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm (we have installed these carbon monoxide monitors but our hot water and heating boilers are located outside the apartments)
- First Aid Kit (in the bathroom, under the sink)
- Regular maintenance and inspections of the properties’ indoor and outdoor areas.
When you stay with us, we want you to enjoy a stress-free vacation.
If there is anything we can do to make your stay better or if you have questions about health and safety with us or in Italy, please just ask!